The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes in to force on the 25th May 2018
This document is our policy which clearly outlines outline how we as an organisation will comply with this piece of legislation. It also provides valuable information to individuals on their rights and how to contact us.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and to help provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our data base
- From time to time, to contact you for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites as they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We do not disclose any information supplied by you to any third party organisations. However, we may send you their promotional information if we think it may be beneficial. From time to time we may contact you with information about special promotions or offers. If you do not wish to receive such information, please let us know.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly amend any information found to be incorrect.
- when asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]